Web Design, Tiny House Consulting, Furniture Design

IF IT DOESN’T CHALLENGE YOU, IT DOESN’T CHANGE YOU

easyhome

Art Director

IF IT DOESN’T CHALLENGE YOU, IT DOESN’T CHANGE YOU

About Me

I am currently working as a web designer. I started my own business on February 1, 2019. So far, I have worked on about 12 projects. Please refer to my work for more details. Currently, I mainly work on a WordPress website.

I majored in architecture at university and have been designing architecture for many years in an architectural design office. After that, he worked for the construction design management team of Samsung Engineering’s new office building for 5 years. After graduating from the wooden architecture school, I became very interested in the design and construction of small houses.

I am very interested in furniture design. Furniture design is collaborating with a friend who runs a workshop. My main product is designing small items, and my friend’s main product is custom-made furniture. If you are interested in wooden furniture, you are welcome to use our workshop.

Product design is also a field of great interest. A commercial kitchen company has developed 4 products. Also, as a corporate teacher, I have experience teaching electricity, electronics, Arduino, and the Internet of Things.

Why Work With Me

Web Design, Tiny House Consulting, Furniture Design, Product Design

With a wealth of experience in various fields, we can assist you in a variety of ways for your new project. In the web design part, we work creatively and diligently to realize the highest quality. In the field of housing consulting, we provide consulting from housing design to construction. In the furniture design field, we work in collaboration with friends who are experts.

WEB DESIGN
BRANDING
UI / UX

Recent Work

WEB • BRANDING • UX/UI
VIEW ALL WORK
“That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.”
STEVE JOBS - APPLE
“I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.”
STEVE JOBS - APPLE
TRUSTED BY GLOBAL BRANDS

Expert Design Advice

TRENDING DESIGN NEWS

Let’s Work Together

TELL ME MORE ABOUT YOUR PROJECT

홈페이지 상담

당신의 프로젝트에 대해 알려주세요.

홈페이지 디자인 관련해서 궁금한 점이 있다면 언제라도 편하게 말씀해주세요.

Let's Talk